Covid-19 Spa Regulations
A Message to Our Spa Clients on COVID-19
Nzuri by Sade Luxury Spa will be reopening on Wednesday July 1st at our new location located at 10110 Senate Drive Lanham MD 20706, suite 268. We will begin by prioritizing our loyal guests until further notice. The health and safety of our community, clients and employees are a top priority. We wanted to reassure you that we practice sanitary state board regulations on a daily basis; however, we are taking extra precautions during this time by increasing the frequency of our cleanings, concentrating on public areas and our individual treatment rooms. In addition, we have implemented several new precautions that will help to ensure no further interruptions to business.
We understand that some of these precautions may be slightly uncomfortable and less glamorous than your previous visits to Nzuri by Sade Luxury Spa; however, these are the standards that we must maintain to safely provide spa treatments and services to all of our guests. As we continually reevaluate these processes as new guidelines are released.
Guest Covid-19 Spa Regulations:
1. Respond to the Covid-19 screening survey prior to arriving to your appointment (two hours prior to your appointment), not responding may result in a delayed scheduling or treatment cancelation.
2. Limit the belongings you bring into Nzuri by Sade Luxury Spa.
3. Our service providers and guest will be required to wear a mask and/or face covering while entering Nzuri by Sade Luxury Spa and while receiving services unless ask to remove for service.
4. Only guest receiving services should enter the building.
5. Please wait in your vehicle 1-2 minutes prior to your appointment time. A service provider will meet you in the lobby and escort you to the treatment room.
In addition to following all CDC guidelines –
· All employees are offered and given free flu vaccines on site, during flu season
· All staff are trained in universal precautions/bloodborne and respiratory pathogens, and certificates renewed annually
· The Spa follows strict universal precautions when handling all patient linens and uniform coats
· The Spa employees wear personal protective clothing and single use personal protective equipment when performing medical procedures
· Patients are encouraged to stay home and are sent home, if they present with signs or symptoms of infections – We are a medical facility with no sick visitors!
· Children are not allowed to accompany an adult to the spa
1) All Products are made and kept in a clean and sterilized area to avoid cross contamination.
2) Any device that is in touch with the skin is either a single use disposable, or it is sanitized in an autoclave.
3) Our facility is professionally cleaned every single day. With antibacterial and anti-viral cleaning products. Restrooms are cleaned hourly.
4) Treatment tables and chairs are covered with disposable paper and / or cleaned after every single use with CaviWipes that are are tuberculocidal, bactericidal, virucidal, and fungicidal.
5) Blankets, sheets, and wraps are professionally cleaned after a single use.
6) Waiting area seating designed to be safely cleaned and sanitized with Cavi Wipes.