$10.00 - $17.50
This unique method of hair removal is called sugaring, for any who may be unfamiliar. It's similar to waxing, but it's easily washable and is less irritating to the skin. It's by far the best way to remove unwanted hair because it doesn't leave stubble, and if used regularly will make hair finer and thinner. It also removes impurities and excess dead skin cells from the skin's surface making the skin smooth and shiny. The product easily rinses down the drain making clean up easy. It's also ideal for eyebrow shaping since mistakes can simply be washed away and reapplied.
Can be purchased separately or in a kit.
* 8 ounces of sugaring hair remover
* 4 birch wood applicator sticks in various sizes for various uses.
* 5 durable, customizable (easy to cut) & semi-reusable (just wash in soapy water) remover strips
* Epilating Powder to apply before you wax
* Soothing Aloe to apply after your wax to calm the skin
Ingredients: Sugar, French Alps water, and ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
How to use:
If you need help with the application, see a great video on YouTube about using sugaring wax! See here:
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to send me a message as I love talking to the Nzuri Tribe!